“We,” “our” means Property Effect Sweden AB, org. nr: 559166-7638. “You,” “your,” visitor,” or “user” means the individual accessing this site.
PERSONAL AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
By hereby consenting to your personal data being stored in the company's register and that if you wish to delete your complete information in these, you have full right to do so in accordance with the GDPR by notifying us in writing via letter or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
You hereby consent to Property Effect contacting you by phone, e-mail, SMS or other means regarding your purchases and future opportunities.
You hereby agree that Property Effect has the right to use and publish images and photographs taken by the company during events and lectures for public marketing purposes for the company's products and services. Property Effect manages this marketing highly confidentially by not naming any persons on images and photographs without its explicit consent.
You are also aware that your e-mail address is used in mailing lists and for marketing of PE in social media to notify products and / or services offered by PE and / or its subsidiaries. Your contact number and e-mail address will be kept confidential and may never be published, sold or provided to third parties without your explicit consent. You can unsubscribe at any time from our e-mail messages by using the subscription termination link located at the bottom of each e-mail we send
WHAT IS NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW IS IT COLLECTED AND USED?
Non personal information is information that cannot identify you. If you visit this web site to read information, such as information about one of our services, we may collect certain non-personal information about you from your computer’s web browser. Because non-personal information cannot identify you or be tied to you in any way, there are no restrictions on the ways that we can use or share non-personal information. What is personal information and how is it collected? Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, and fax number. We may collect personal information from you in a variety of ways: • When you send us an application or other form • When you conduct a transaction with us, our affiliates, or others • When we collect information about in you in support of a transaction, such as credit card information • In some places on this web site you have the opportunity to send us personal information about yourself, to elect to receive particular information, to purchase access to one of our products or services, or to participate in an activity
ARE COOKIES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGIES USED TO COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Propertyeffect.com websites you visit.
HOW DOES PROPERTY EFFECT USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Property Effect may keep and use personal information we collect from or about you to provide you with access to this web site or other products or services, to respond to your requests, to bill you for products/services you purchased, and to provide ongoing service and support, to contact you with information that might be of interest to you, including information about products and services of ours and of others, or ask for your opinion about our products or the products of others, for record keeping and analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services and content.
Personal information collected online may be combined with information you provide to us through other sources We may also remove your personal identifiers (your name, email address, social security number, etc). In this case, you would no longer be identified as a single unique individual. Once we have de-identified information, it is non-personal information and we may treat it like other non-personal information. Finally, we may use your personal information to protect our rights or property, or to protect someone’s health, safety or welfare, and to comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process.
DOES PROPERTY EFFECT SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHERS?
We do not share your personal information with any unrelated third party without your explicit consent.
We will not sell, exchange or publish your personal information, except in conjunction with a corporate sale, merger, dissolution, or acquisition. For some sorts of transactions, in addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect personal information directly from you to assist you with your transaction. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use your personal information before they collect it. If you submit a review for a third party (person or business) using our Facebook Fan Review Application, during the submission process we ask your permission to gather your basic information (such as name and email address) which we then share with the third party for whom you are submitting the review. We may be legally compelled to release your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation.
We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting web site visitors who violate our rules or engage in behavior, which is harmful to other visitors (or illegal). We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we feel that the disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, protect someone’s health, safety or welfare, or to comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process. As discussed in the section on cookies and other technologies, from time to time we may allow a third party to serve advertisements on this web site.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION USED FOR COMMUNICATIONS?
We may contact you periodically by e-mail, mail or telephone to provide information regarding programs, products, services and content that may be of interest to you. In addition, some of the features on this web site allow you to communicate with us using an online form. If your communication requests a response from us, we may send you a response via e-mail. The e-mail response or confirmation may include your personal information. We cannot guarantee that our e-mails to you will be secure from unauthorized interception.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURED?
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally-identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized personnel and third party vendors have access to your personal information, and these employees and vendors are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personal information.
This site contains links to other sites that provide information that we consider to be interesting. Property Effect is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
This site may provide public discussions on various business valuation topics. Please note that any information you post in these discussions will become public, so please do not post sensitive information in the public discussions. Whenever you publicly disclose information online, that information could be collected and used by others. We are not responsible for any action or policies of any third parties who collect information that users disclose in any such forums on the web site. Property Effect does not agree or disagree with anything posted on the discussion board. Also remember that you must comply with our other published policies regarding postings on our public forums.
HOW CAN A USER ACCESS, CHANGE, AND/OR DELETE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You may access, correct, update, and/or delete any personally-identifiable information that you submit to the web site. You may also unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations on the web site. To do so, please either follow instructions on the page of the web site on which you have provided such information or subscribed or registered or contact us at
Property Effect will not intentionally collect any personal information (such as a child’s name or email address) from children under the age of 13. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us. People under 18 must have permission from their guardian to order from us.
Terms of purchase and use
1. References to "PE" in the purchase and user terms below refer to Property Effect Sweden AB. Org. No. 559166-7638. Address: Diligensvägen 76,13148 Nacka
3. References to "we" or "us" in these terms refer to PE.
4. You hereby confirm and agree that you have read all terms and conditions of purchase and by signing the order confirmation you agree that this together with these terms constitutes an agreement between you and us.
Terms of Payment
5. Your payment to us is as follows:
a) The entire purchase price as a lump sum upon signing the order confirmation by you without settlement, deduction or counterclaim unless otherwise agreed.
b) If we have agreed on an installment payment / partial payment, this purchase is considered binding and shall be paid in full within the due date and in accordance with the prevailing terms and conditions and without settlement. Seminars, courses and programs must always be paid in full before the seminar / course / program start. In case of non-payment, PE has the right to demand full payment of the remaining amount and this is forwarded to billing with reminder fee and then proceeds to debt collection.
6. Payments made under this agreement must be made via the means of payment specified in the order confirmation.
7. You hereby confirm and agree that the purchase price does not include any meals, travel expenses, accommodation and such expenses. You also agree that we will not be held liable for any other extra expenses that may arise as a result of your participation in any of our seminars, courses or programs.
Sales to minors
8. If you are under 18, you must have permission from your guardians to order from us.
9. For seminars, courses and programs that have a 14 day money back guarantee, the right of withdrawal applies from the date of purchase. If you wish to invoke the right of withdrawal, you must notify us in writing (by e-mail: email@example.com) before the withdrawal period expires.
We will refund your money within one week from the date your cancellation is received. Refund is made to the same account as the payment was made from. If you do not inform us during the withdrawal period, the right of withdrawal will lapse and the money will not be refunded.
10. Upon the right of withdrawal, all access to materials, course portals, web services and other related services is stopped.
Cancellation and postponement
11. PE reserves the right to cancel or postpone seminars and courses due to reasons beyond our control by notifying you in writing.You agree that we cannot be held responsible for any such suspension in any way.
12. You hereby agree that in the event that a seminar, course or education has been interrupted by us, you are only entitled to a refund of the actual amount that you have paid to us, without interest and fees and that you do not have the right to claim against us for any other costs, losses, damages or debts that may arise or cause you as a result of such termination.
13. You acknowledge that you are not entitled to and may not claim repayment other than in strict compliance with Clauses 9 and 18 of these Terms. You further acknowledge that this is an essential agreement in this agreement.
14. You acknowledge and agree that all applications for the right of withdrawal must be subject to approval by PE.
15. By purchasing our services and products, you agree that PE may terminate this Agreement at its sole discretion, and to limit or terminate Customer's participation in seminars or course programs without refund of the fee. This is if the customer acts in such a way as to damage the company or other course participants. This also applies to crimes.
16. To avoid any doubt, we will not refund any amount due to late arrival, non-attendance or withdrawal from our seminars, courses or programs that do not correspond to our right of withdrawal.
17. Individual mentor talks in our Mentor program shall commence within 12 months of the date of purchase. Unused calls within these 12 months are considered a forfeited course location and are not refunded.
Transfer of reservation
18. If you are unable to participate in a course or program that you have booked and paid for, you may transfer your to a designated new participant with written notice to us along with the full contact information of your nominated new entrant, no later than 14 business days before the seminar / course / program starts. An administrative fee will be payable.
Time and place
19. Your payment entitles you to:
20. You hereby confirm that you have entered a valid e-mail address and exact contact details in the order confirmation. We are not responsible for and / or responsible for any delays and / or failure to provide you with updated information and / or services that arise because you have not provided a valid email address and your exact contact information.
21. You hereby acknowledge that we reserve the right to change and / or cancel seminars and courses, as well as time, date and place and / or replace the seminar and / or course leader at our events. We will notify you in writing of any change of time, date and place and you are not entitled to any claim for repayment or for any costs, losses, damages or liabilities that may arise or be caused by you as a result of the above changes.
Copyright, intellectual and non-material property rights
22. Copyright © applies to Property Effect. All rights are protected. It is strictly forbidden to conduct video or audio recording and copying, distributing, publishing or editing any of the material available on Property Effect's seminars, courses, websites, course portals and mentoring.
23. PE holds all rights for all intellectual and non-material property used by us to perform seminar services, courses and programs as well as any intellectual and non-material property that we may develop as a result of our seminar services, courses and programs.
24. When performing seminar services, courses or training programs for you, you will not receive any rights (in whole or in part) to any intellectual or non-material property. The rights to all intellectual or non-material property remain with us.
25. You purchase access to the content through our course portals / web services for 12 months unless otherwise stated. PE's products are strictly protected by copyright. All products are for your personal, non-commercial use. Other use or use of the material is strictly prohibited and is considered a criminal act and may lead to prosecution or civil action.
26. It is strictly prohibited to use products or materials contained in our seminars, courses, training courses, course portals, or on our websites in a manner that violates our rights, or in a manner that has not been endorsed by PE. You are prohibited from modifying, recording, copying, reproducing, publishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, translating, selling, creating derivative works, exploiting or distributing in any way or forwarding (including via e-mail or other electronic means) anything materials from seminars, courses, educations, course portals or websites. Sharing or uploading product files to share on other websites is considered as theft, and will be handled in accordance with current legislation.
27. You may download and / or print a copy of individual pages on our sites for personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not abuse
copyright and other intellectual property rights.
28. PE offers individual courses and training programs. For payment and registration you will receive a user name and password for your course portal / web service, and a member profile for use during the course period and in the private member portal. If you want to attend the training together with another party, each participant must purchase the training individually. If you want an entire group to attend the training, a separate membership is required for each participating member.
29. For a setup where PE offers 2 participants participate in seminars, courses or programs for the price of 1, one of the participants is required to be a paying party and the one who is considered responsible for our payment terms and receive user information for course portals / websites and associated mailing out . The non-paying party is, however, covered by all other conditions and is thus considered to have also entered into agreements with us in these respects. You hereby acknowledge that we are not responsible for any costs, losses, damages or debts that may arise
or is caused to you or the other party as a result of such arrangement.
30. We respect your integrity and insist that you respect other course participants. Thus, this is a mutual confidentiality agreement that applies to all course participants and representatives of Property Effect.
31. You are free to discuss your personal results from our courses. However, all experience and statements, oral or written, from all other course participants or representatives of Property Effect are strictly confidential.
Security & Privacy
32. When paying online, we use SSL (Secure Socket Layer), which means that all payments are encrypted, ie completely secure. We guarantee that we will never share your personal information or e-mail address with third parties, unless there are special reasons, for example if the Police, Prosecutors or similar authorities request information. You have the right to receive the information we have about you and if you wish to be removed from our customer register, please contact us by e-mail.
a) excludes any terms and warranties resulting from custom, general or statutory provisions or that any part of the agreement is void ("non-exclusive terms") and / or
b) Restrict our liability to you for breach of a non-exclusive condition of the total amount actually paid by you under this Agreement and / or c) Limit our liability to you for any claim (whether contract, damages or statutory) for any losses or damages you suffered in connection with giving you the opportunity to purchase our services or products to the total amount actually paid by you under this agreement and / or
d) disclaim any liability for consequential damages (including but not limited to, lost income or lost profits) that you suffered in any way in connection with the purchase of our products or services or the exercise of your rights under this
agreement; and or
e) are not liable to you for loss of profit, income or income, loss of business, loss of reputation, depletion of goodwill and / or similar losses, loss of anticipated savings, loss of opportunity, loss of use, type of loss was foreseen or reasonably foreseeable or any particular, indirect or consequential damages, costs, damages, fees or expenses you suffered.
f) disclaims all financial claims in connection with inaccuracy in any information through our seminars, websites, video, newsletter, course portal or other content. The information we provide is based on our own experiences. We therefore recommend that you make your own investigations and assessments and consult with specialists in, for example, law, tax law and financing.
g) excludes our responsibility towards you for any progress and results for your own participation in our seminars, courses and programs. We offer no guarantees for income or earnings. You are solely responsible for your actions and your results depend solely on your own personal factors, including your skills, knowledge, abilities, commitment and business acumen, networking and financial situation, to name a few. By purchasing our seminars, courses or programs you agree and consent that you are fully responsible for your own situation and your personal factors.
Limitation and liability
34. By purchasing our products and services, we agree that you use these at your own risk, and that we offer seminar and education services. You exclude the company and its employees from liability for any damage that may occur and any claims that arise in connection with agreements between the parties. You accept all risks, predictable or unpredictable.
35. In the event of a dispute between you and the company, you agree that such a dispute shall be resolved through direct communication between you and the company. You hereby agree not to engage in any form of activity or communication with a third party, public or private, that will result in general business blackmail.
36. Is PE prevented from supplying and providing its products and services due to strikes or other circumstances beyond the control of the parties, such as natural disasters, fire, war, mobilization or unforeseen military calls of the same magnitude, currency restrictions, riots and disturbances, deficiency on means of transport and non-delivery of supplies by subcontractors or manufacturers as a result of events described in this paragraph, PE is exempt from all liability and you are not entitled to claim reimbursement or compensation for any costs, losses, damages or liabilities that may arise or caused you as a result of such a launch.
37. You acknowledge that you have been declared the extent of the product and / or services referred to in this purchase and you agree that the effect of the seminars, courses, and programs provided to you and their profitability is not guaranteed.
38. All warranties given in connection with the purchase of our services can only be used if the terms of the guarantee are met and that written notice is given to us within the warranty period. If you want to claim a warranty, we ask you to prove that you have made your part of the agreement. Upon warranty claim, all access to materials and other related services is stopped
39. You hereby consent to your personal data being stored in the company's register and that if you wish to delete your complete information in these, you have full right to do so in accordance with the GDPR by notifying us in writing via letter or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
40. You hereby consent to Property Effect contacting you by phone, e-mail, SMS or other means regarding your purchases and future opportunities.
41. You hereby agree that Property Effect has the right to use and publish images and photographs taken by the company during events and lectures for public marketing purposes for the company's products and services. Property Effect manages this marketing highly confidentially by not naming any persons on images and photographs without their explicit consent.
42. You are also aware that your email address is used in mailing lists and for marketing of PE in social media to notify products and / or services offered by PE and / or its subsidiaries. Your contact number and e-mail address will be kept confidential and may never be published, sold or provided to third parties without your express consent. You can unsubscribe at any time from our e-mail messages by using the subscription termination link located at the bottom of each e-mail we send.
43. You agree to accept full responsibility for your purchase, participation and / or the outcome of any decision taken after participating in any PE seminars, courses, programs, or other events. PE and its affiliated entities, associates and any of its representatives are neither liable nor will indemnify you for any costs, losses, damages, liabilities that may arise or result from your decision to purchase our products and / or services at any time.
44. You agree that any purchase decisions will not be affected by past circumstances or contacts with PE or any of its officials, directors, employees or representatives. Should you enter into a contractual relationship with any PE representative at / after your participation as a customer with us, you do so at your own risk and acknowledge that PE is not responsible for any agreements or relationships entered into between yourself and PE representatives.
45. You acknowledge and agree that when the coach's presentation at the event is with the consent of PE, PE will not be liable for the accuracy or appropriateness of any information provided by the event.
46. You hereby acknowledge that you shall provide accurate, up-to-date and complete information that may be required for the purchase of our Services and Products (hereinafter referred to as "Customer's Information"). You further agree to maintain and update your information required to keep these accurate, current and complete.
47. You agree that PE may store and use your information (hereinafter referred to as "Customer Information" provided by you (including charge card information) for the purpose of retaining your Customer Account).
48. Any notification or request deemed necessary to be intended by any of the parties to the other under the provisions of this Agreement shall be in writing and considered to be sufficiently served:
a) If given by either party by registered letter addressed to the other party to be served at his / her address above
b) If given by either party and sent by hand to the party to be served
c) If given by email from either party
49. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions with advance notice.
50. If any provision of this Agreement by any court would be considered unlawful, invalid or contrary to any rule, statute or regulation, the validity and enforcement of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
51. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between PE and you on this transaction and supersedes any prior notice, arrangement, representation or agreement, whether or not orally or in writing, between the parties to this Agreement or their representative, no statements or statements by anyone strokes have been made by any party not expressly stated in this agreement shall be binding on such parties.
52. A dispute arising out of this agreement shall preferably be resolved through negotiation between the parties. Otherwise, the parties' legal relationship shall be governed by Swedish law, as applied. Disputes arising from the agreement shall be brought before the Stockholm District Court.
53. This Agreement shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with Swedish law, as applied.